Generally if not informed otherwise please be at The Feller & Bloxham Medical office for 7.45am SHARP! Do not be late!
- NO ALCOHOL 10 day prior! Absolutely otherwise the surgery will have to be cancelled.
- Please remember to wash your scalp the night before and the morning of your procedure. Please also eat breakfast prior to your visit.
- No alcohol, aspirin, Ibuprofen, Motrin (or other aspirin based products) or vitamins, 10 days prior to your procedure. Tylenol is O.K.
- If you wear a hair system, do not wear it on the day of your procedure.
- Patient is to bring a button down shirt and an old t-shirt to bring on the day of the procedure. A hat will be provided.
*Please also remember you must get your blood work results sent to us 2 weeks prior to your procedure*
We look forward to seeing you.
Feller and Bloxham Medical PC